1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
· 1.4. The site administration does not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by the site user.
3. PURPOSES OF COLLECTING USER'S PERSONAL INFORMATION
· 3.1. The Site Administration may use the User’s personal data for the following purposes:
· 3.1.1. User identification to place an order.
· 3.1.2. Providing the User with access to personalized resources of the Site.
· 3.1.3. Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the Site, provision of services, processing requests and applications from the User.
· 3.1.4. Determining the location of the User to ensure security and prevent fraud.
· 3.1.5. Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the User.
· 3.1.6. Notifications to the Site User about the status of the Order.
· 3.1.7. Providing the User with effective customer and technical support if problems arise related to the use of the Site.
· 3.1.8. Providing the User, with his consent, with product updates, special offers, pricing information, newsletters and other information on behalf of the site or on behalf of the site’s partners.
· 3.1.9. Carrying out advertising activities with the consent of the User.
· 3.1.10. Providing the User with access to partner sites or services in order to receive products, updates and services.
4. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
· 4.1. The user is obliged to:
· 4.1.1. Provide information about personal data necessary to use the Site.
· 4.1.2. Update, supplement the provided information about personal data if this information changes.
· 4.2. The site administration is obliged to:
· 4.2.2. Ensure that confidential information is kept secret, not disclosed without the prior written permission of the User, and also not sell, exchange, publish, or disclose in other possible ways the transferred personal data of the User.
· 4.2.3. Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User's personal data in accordance with the procedure usually used to protect this type of information in existing business transactions.
· 4.2.4. Block personal data relating to the relevant User from the moment of application or request from the User or his legal representative or the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the period of verification, in the event of detection of unreliable personal data or unlawful actions.
5. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTIES
· 5.1. The site administration, which has not fulfilled its obligations, is responsible for losses incurred by the User in connection with the unlawful use of personal data, in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
· 5.2. In case of loss or disclosure of Confidential Information, the Site Administration is not responsible if this confidential information:· 5.2.1. Became public domain until it was lost or disclosed.
· 5.2.2. Was received from a third party before it was received by the Site Administration.
· 5.2.3. Was disclosed with the consent of the User.
6. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
· 6.1. Before filing a claim in court regarding disputes arising from the relationship between the Site User and the Site Administration, it is mandatory to submit a claim (a written proposal for a voluntary settlement of the dispute).
· 6.2. The recipient of the claim, within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim, notifies the claimant in writing
· 6.3. If an agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to a judicial authority in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.